File yang membuatku haru

Karena aku meminjam laptop anakku untuk mengerjakan sesuatu, tak sengaja di folder My document kutemukan judul file My Mother. lalu dengan rasa penasaran kubuka dan kubaca apa isinya.

MY MOTHER

My mother’s name is Ratna Yuniati. People call her Ratna. She is the most precious thing I have ever had in my life. She is the best mother in the entire universe. I don’t know how my life would be if I didn’t have my mother. She always takes good care of me. But now, she is in Japan. She is finishing her doctoral program (S3). My mom will come back to Indonesia in December. She is so smart. She works as a lecturer at the University of Indonesia (UI). Biotechnology is her expertise. She studies at the University of Nara. Nara is near to Osaka. I miss her so much. She wakes me up in the morning. She makes the breakfast meal for me. I always pick her up when she gets home from her work.

I also drive her to the train station because she goes to IPB too. She got the scholarship to Japan from IPB and Department of Education. Every weekend I always go shopping with my mom. She used to drive me to school when I was in first grade of Senior High. She also used to pick me up from school. I want to be a successful person to make my mom and my dad proud of me. I also love my father. He is the best guy I have ever known. He always teaches me to do good things in life, and tell which one is bad. I love them. I need them. Now I really miss my mother. I wish I could meet her even for only one second. She’s been there for me anytime I need her. I also want to be there for her anytime she needs me. Nothing could separate us. We love each other. I love you, Mom.

Taufiqi Akmal, IPA XII

Tak kusangka dia bisa menulis seperti itu. Tak kusangka juga dia mengapresiasiku sebesar itu, karena sehari-hari tak banyak ekspresi yang kutangkap darinya. Cenderung introvert.

Ya Allah tak terasa dia sudah besar sekarang, baru kemarin rasanya kusuapi, kugendong, kuganti popoknya, kutunggui semalaman karena panas badannya…

Terima kasih Allah, sudah Kau titipkan dia padaku

Dia lah alasan aku hidup, dia juga ladang amalku…

26 comments for “File yang membuatku haru

1. June 14, 2013 at 2:53 pm

Qiang said: I was set to increase sales and the fine line there is no conflict, the original point of sale does not increase the number of sales, an increase of just selling the city fills cosmetics so that in future the two cities have opened a sales point limited sales. Moutai say now. ordinary money you can not buy ah, this is rare

2. June 27, 2013 at 11:15 am

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?

3. July 17, 2013 at 10:35 am

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

4. July 22, 2013 at 8:06 am

Perthborn fervent To the south Australia,Nike Absolutely free Run Australia, Milliseconds Potter had been aforetime called the principle management from SA Fantastic, these days generally known as Benef.

5. July 24, 2013 at 11:21 am

Wearing high heels must play a modeling and prominent role to womens’ buttocks, legs, waist, etc

6. July 27, 2013 at 1:49 am

[url=http://bakertimberproducts.com/files/oakley.html]オークリー ゴルフ[/url]

7. August 7, 2013 at 9:52 am

When using the festive season around this corner, everyone is on any shopping spree to grab things in the last minute. One of the most favored buys on the list this year is a good watch.

8. August 7, 2013 at 10:12 am

With all the festive season around that corner, everyone is on a new shopping spree to grab things on the last minute. One of the preferred buys on the list this year is a great watch.

9. August 7, 2013 at 10:30 am

Manufacturing number one obstacle the idea is from violated protection . of an laptop or computer will be challenge because of a bug.

10. August 8, 2013 at 6:05 am

Join up with Help! Ask a person anyone TRUST!!! You need to end up being comfortable that they will certainly not pamper the particular big surprise simply by spilling often the chili! Consult the woman mommy or maybe a buddy probably. Tell them that you need their very own help learn which kind of diamond ring you should purchase. In addition, let them know to do this without having permitting your girlfriend determine what is around to occur! They can know what exactly the girl needs. It is possible that will she gets talked about engagement rings with her mommy and/or friend just before. Who ever said young lady talk would not the actual men in your existence?

11. August 12, 2013 at 2:52 am

Casio is a name that was restrained to calculators only certain times of time. We grew up with these calculators and then world got a fresh dimension of Casio.

12. Pingback: louis vuitton sale
  13. September 28, 2013 at 4:48 am

Diesel Tight pants or skirts Good superior Agent denims are usually treats in the contemporary from a world-class designer. The actual Agent portrayal has continued been on your own beginning of access back time Agent Jeans release, in 1978.

14. June 18, 2014 at 4:34 am

Gmail account holders that could start using a uncomplicated seek process messages as well as sophisticated

15. February 15, 2017 at 8:38 am

did you modify it by oneself? In almost any situation sustain

16. August 16, 2017 at 9:06 am

nice info

17. August 16, 2017 at 9:08 am

nothing

18. January 17, 2018 at 6:51 am
  19. January 26, 2018 at 9:20 am

Bitcoin Bitcoin kerap digunakan untuk transaksi pribadi yang bersifat tanpa nama (anonymous transactions) sehingga bisa digunakan untuk transaksi ilegal, seperti jual beli obat-obatan terlarang.

20. April 3, 2018 at 8:33 am

Thanks bu untuk bantuan Kerja dari Rumah nya

21. June 19, 2018 at 5:38 am

Penyesuaiannya cepet banget ya Bu, apakah sejak kecil sudah belajar bahasa Inggris kah?

22. December 24, 2018 at 10:55 am

ceritanya membuat saya terharu , …Mother I love u

23. January 23, 2019 at 2:30 pm

Mama adalah titipan Tuhan yang paling terbaik di Dunia ini. Semoga kita semua akur selalu.

24. December 23, 2019 at 4:09 pm

Waaaah pasti sangat menyenangkan mempunyai anak yg mengagumi ibunya dan memiliki keinginan untuk menjadi anak yg dibanggakan kedua orangtuanya.
    Saya baru menjadi seorang ibu, dan pasti masih banyak perjalanan yg harus dilalui untuk menjadi orangtua yg dikagumi oleh anaknya sendiri.
    Terimakasih telah berbagi cerita yg telah membangun keinginan saya untuk menjadi ibu yg dicintaindan dikagumi seperti anda.