Covid-19 has impacted the teaching activity in the university, including the field trip. Fortunately, we can use the 3D digital outcrop models to replace the structural geology field trip.
This is Felix Sihombing’s blog, a geology lecturer of the Geoscience Department, Universitas Indonesia. I am currently a DPhil student at University of Oxford. More about me…
Article By Topics:
- AI / Machine Learning in Geology: A Threat or an Opportunity? (With study cases in Resource Geology)
- Pemetaan Geologi Virtual di Kala Pandemi
- Penelitian di Gunung Api Batu Tara, Nusa Tenggara Timur
- Compass Estafet Across Indonesia
- Virtual Field Trip: Structural Geology Class (Cipamingkis River)