Lecturer in geology study program, Geoscience Department, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Universitas Indonesia (UI). I have been teaching in Universitas Indonesia since 2017.
Before becoming a lecturer, I work as exploration geologist in ENJ, an exploration subsidiary of Freeport-McMoran (FCX) in Indonesia. Later I also work as technical geologist in Micromine Indonesia. The first job was full-action field geologist, while the later is what some people refer to as ‘clicking geologist’. Both was important experiences for me because they really help me when teaching my students about what kind of work they will face in the professional work.
I prefer to identify myself as structural geologist with a bit of knowledge here and there.
- Master of Mineral Resources, Exploration Geology from The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Geology from Universitas Padjadjaran
Structural geology & tectonics, exploration geology (ore deposit, geothermal, coal), photogrammetry application in geology, machine learning, and petrography. Kindly check the left-side bar of this website for my activities related to these topics.
Courses That I Teach:
- Ore Deposit (SCGL603524)
- Coal Geology (SCGL603523)
- Geothermal Geology (SCGL603525)
- Mining Geology Modelling (SCGL603643)
- Exploration Geology (SCGL603626)
- Structural Geology (SCGL602305)
- Geology of Indonesia (SCGL603519)
- Geological Mapping (SCGL602415)
- Optical Minerals & Petrography (SCGL603521)
Previous classes that I taught: Volcanology (SCGL602412) , Crystallography & Mineralogy (SCGL602310)
Recent and highlights of my research activities are listed below. For the complete list, see here
- Geology, Geophysics, and Geochemistry of Gunung Endut Geothermal Prospect (2018)
Recent and highlights of my publications are listed below. For the complete list, see here.
- PIT 9 2019 (Member)
- PITTA 2018 (Member)